Implementation Check List
- Worksheets are used to load large amounts of data in to the NRE database such as locations and aliases.
- Workflow flowcharts will help you understand the basic workflow of the NRE.
- NRE is installed with 4 standard workflow reports (Picklist, Shipped, Received and Returned). These reports are system wide, i.e. used by all locations. OCLC will customize these reports during implementation for you. The Implementation Team is encouraged to take a copy of these reports and mark up your changes and email/fax the reports back to your NRE Implementations contact.
- NRE Patron Alerts are used to notify patrons of the status of their request.
- As we get closer to your go live date OCLC will train a group of trainers on how to use the NRE. A draft copy of the NRE Training Manual can be download using this Link
Sending "Direct To Profile" from NRE